cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down? Unable to connect Mac Mail or via Safari web browser

JPL8
Fibre optic

Virgin, there’s clearly an ongoing issue with email right now.

How hard would it be to make a pinned post acknowledging there’s a problem and the estimated time for a fix?

After all, we’re your customers and we’re paying for a service that you clearly have little interest in providing in future. In the meantime, many of us rely on email for important messages. Is it too much to ask that you provide the customer service that we’re paying for and let us know what’s going on.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I can see e-mails on my iPhone but they do not download. On my iMac, the e-mails do not appear at all. I was able to send and receive e-mails this morning. What is the problem?

JPL8
Fibre optic

This doesn’t look like the usual login page for Virgin Media email. No way am I signing in to this. Anyone from VM like to share what’s going on?

IMG_5726.PNG

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I would only log in via the recognised Virgin Media page. I logged into My Virgin Media via the normal VM web page but once into my account, everything was locked. I was unable to proceed to Mail or anything else. It is just hanging. Not even able to log out.

ahrbee
Fibre optic

My e-mail app is working properly again now. I was, though, unable to log out of my My VM account properly. I needed to close all pages and the browser. 

Hello 

Just got home to find out I have the same screen come up when i try to enter emails

John

paul_taylor
Up to speed

Same here, i have several VM email accounts. All currently dead.

Webmail page does not load either.

Hub3 on Modem mode. PFsense router, and Ubiquiti UniFi AP's with controller. Pi-Hole DNS.

JPL8
Fibre optic

Any news Virgin? Seems to be working for me at the moment. Has the issue been resolved? An update on the pinned post would be helpful 👍