cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

nanjen
Tuning in

Hi, hope someone can help. I've had blueyonder email for years, Al fine. A couple of days ago it stopped sending outgoing mail on my android phone.  I can receive,  and can send from laptop but not phone email app. I've looked the outgoing server settings and they seem to be right?

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are both devices connected to your home network when sending fails on one but not the other?

Are both devices using email clients, i.e. no webmail?

What error message is shown when send fails on Android  device?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Hi, it started happening a few days ago when I was abroad, but it had been working, even there. It just says couldn't send. Not sure what you mean by email clients and Web page, sorry, I'm not very technical, but I'm trying to send to my contacts

Shroko
Superfast

You may find the answer you're looking for in the below thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Blueyonder-EMail-Account-Password/td-p/4703115

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@nanjen wrote:

Hi, it started happening a few days ago when I was abroad, but it had been working, even there. It just says couldn't send. Not sure what you mean by email clients and Web page, sorry, I'm not very technical, but I'm trying to send to my contacts

Webmail refers to accessing the email account from within a web browser where once signed in you see something similar to the following:
2023-09-16.jpeg
Anything else is likely an email client.