cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email hacked

ikrebs58
Joining in

My legacy blue yonder email address has been hacked and they are using this to hack into all of my accounts online! I need the blue yonder email/server shut down completely. I phoned customer service and they couldn’t help. 

5 REPLIES 5

ikrebs58
Joining in

Hi, have you had this resolved? Going through same  issue and it’s awful 

Hi @ikrebs58 

Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your blue yonder email being hacked. 

Can you confirm, is this email used at all as a primary email for your Virgin Media account? or do you no longer have an active Virgin Media broadband service? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello, I currently send and receive emails using the blueyonder account on my mail app on my phone. I occasionally log into my Virgin media mail on my laptop browser however since the account has been compromised I can’t access the mail box on the Virgin media browser. I can still access the email on my mail app on my phone though. 

I should add that I have current services with virgin media and since the hacking I have had to create a new email address to register and log in to view my bills and account services. I used to log in with the blue yonder email address but it says it doesn’t exist now 

In this case, to best look into this email issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs