cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder.co.uk

a1sjb
Tuning in

Hi All

On my Virgin Media email account, I still have a few folders, one of which is the old blueyonder.co.uk address, this has a few emails still in it, I know that these were discontinued a while back, So as I suspected, when I sent an email to the address it bounced back - the problem I have is a small one, I have an old gaming account linked to the Blueyonder.co.uk, but can't remember my password for the game to log in, I was going to reset the the password, but realised that it would send the reset to the Blueyonder.co.uk account, of which I can't access anymore(and it would bounce back to the game) Is there anyway to reactivate the Blueyonder.co.uk address so I can recover the game account and change the email on that to a current one?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you able to sign into My Virgin Media using the blueyonder.co.uk email address; if not try resetting its password from here, Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

a1sjb
Tuning in

Thanks for your answer - Unfortunately is does not recognise the blueyonder address when I try to reset - So I suppose this has been shut down. Thanks again

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you sign in to My Virgin Media, using the account holder's authentication credentials and then select Account settings > Account details > Manage other My Virgin Media accounts is the blueyonder.co.uk email address listed?

I've checked this and the blueyonder.co.uk address is not listed

Thanks again

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That is regrettable as it confirms the email address has been permanently deleted and cannot be recreated.  Have you tried contacting the gaming account provider to see if they can help given the registered email address no longer exists and their emails are being bounced as non-deliverable?

That's my next port af call, see if they will do that. If they refuse they I'll just have to accept the game account loss.

Thanks for you help