cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kei_M
Community Manager
Community Manager

o2 Priority.jpg

In November we announced that we’d be opening up Priority to our 5.7 million Virgin Media broadband, TV and landline customers. Priority gives access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, daily treats and exclusive access to the UK’s hottest events via the popular rewards app from O2.

Jeff Dodds, Chief Operating Officer at Virgin Media O2, said, “Bringing Priority, one of the UK’s best and most-celebrated loyalty initiatives, to Virgin Media cable customers was the next logical step after Volt combined the best of both brands to supercharge our offering.

“We’re committed to ensuring our customers have access to the most incredible range of perks in the industry, from popular high street brands to early access to the most sought-after tickets in entertainment.

FAQ

Am I eligible for Priority?

Customers who have TV, Broadband and/or Home Phone are all eligible. Standalone Virgin Mobile customers will not have access to Priority

How do I access Priority?

Simply download the Priority app using one of the following methods:

• Download the Priority app from their app store
  • Text ‘Priority’ to 2020 and click the link (including Volt customers with an O2 sim)
  • Visit priority.O2.co.uk/register

What login details should I be using?

You should use your MyVM login details or alternatively if you have an o2 SIM you can just login using the number.

Can my whole family access Priority, or is it just the account owner? And if so, can I change which member of my household gets the Priority access?

Only the account holder will be able to access Priority offers. For others in your household to get access too, they would need their own O2 mobile account. Access to Priority cannot be transferred amongst household members.