cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcript of online "chat" with VM agent

garykc
Joining in

Hi all

I am having issues with VM honouring a new contract that I was sent by them (twice). I "chatted" with an online VM agent and I thought had finally agreed a new price with them. So I sat back and waited to see what my next DD was as contractually agreed with the agent. Surprise, surprise, no new contract price. To make matters even worse, the DD that has just been taken was for £162.50 and not the £109 that I agreed to. One of the community VM agents is currently looking into this for me (just like last time. Sorry for the ramble, my question is, and I will kick myself for not taking a copy when i had the chance, is there any way that I can get a transcript of the conversation with the agent where they actually wrote down and agreed with the new price of £109.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cardiffman282
Super solver

See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar-faq 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar-faq 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Roger123
Dialled in

garykc.  Roger123 here. Sorry I have taken so long to get back to you. Apparently, you CAN get a transcript of the conversation. I believe that Virgin Media HAVE to give you a transcript but they will 'take their time'!. Hope you succeed. All Good Wishes  Roger123

mupps
Joining in

Hi

I recently opted to take out/renew my current deal/package with VM which was offered via email.I filled all relevant info out.I have a copy of new contract and terms  (via email),yet nothing is showing in my account to say this has been actioned.

Rang VM, but they were useless, so watching this thread