cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to reply to replies on the message I raised

VivP
Joining in

I raised a message earlier today and have had several people reply, and I have replied to them, the last time a few hours ago. Now I am no longer permitted to post in this message stream.

The reason given is "

Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page."

On checking my User Profile page I see that my email has been verified so I have no idea what the problem is. Can anyone suggest how to overcome this problem please?

3 REPLIES 3

VivP
Joining in

It looks as if this message has been moved to Forum Archive, so that must be the reason. I have no idea why it has been moved so quickly, and without informing me. Also why don't they change the reason given to one which makes sense.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi VivP

Looking at your profile there are no threads/posts belonging to you showing in the /ForumArchive 

You have a thread < here>  in the Quick Start forum which you created at 11:32 today and last replied to at 16:42 today (5th December 2023)

Your only other previous thread is < this one >  also in the Quick Start forum from 26th October 2023.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave, it looks as if it has now been moved out of ForumArchive as I can now post in it. Virgin works in mysterious ways.