cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artwork on Communications Boxes

CAubrey
Joining in

Would anyone know of a contact to be able to gain permission to put Artwork on the green communication boxes that Virgin are responsible for? I have had permission to do this on BT ones, and the process was quite simple, however I can't find any information about doing it on virgins?

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Write to the Head Office and enquire.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

CAubrey
Joining in

Hi, Really struggling with this, I did have correspondence with a moderator about it, but they have now left without fully helping and no one has picked it up.

Does anyone know how I can get permission to put artwork on some of the Green Virgin Media communication boxes that are heavily graffitied. It was so easy with BT, but I've been on and off with this for over a year now with different Virgin avenues.

Thank you,

Craig  

Buffer6
Legend

Certainly! To gain permission for artwork on the green communication boxes that Virgin Media is responsible for, you can follow these steps:

1. Write to the Head Office: Reach out to Virgin Media’s Head Office and inquire about the process. Explain your intention to put artwork on the communication boxes and seek their guidance. While the process might not be as straightforward as with BT, direct communication with the company ...1.

Remember that each company may have its own procedures, so it’s best to get in touch with Virgin Media directly to understand their specific requirements. Good luck with your artistic endeavor! 🎨📦