Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search history

Is there any way of deleting search history or turning it off on the 360 box please?

Daz4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Storage is Full after update

My 360 box updated overnight and now the box says storage is full. I have deleted a number of recordings but still the box says storage is full and recordings are failing. I have tried rebooting the box but the box still says storage is full

AJK6 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do you know the killer Virgin TV 360 feature?

I switched to Virgin TV 360 and was never very happy with it. No smart search by actor/director, no recycle bin to fish deleted programs from.I'd previously tried the voice feature and was very impressed at how accurate the voice recognition was. I d...

klynchk by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Recordings delete popup

The delete popup appears to early and ends programme automatically before finished.Pressing keep doesn't help. I set up default to allow 15 minutes beyond set time but this doesn't seem to help.

360 Box keeps disconnecting from the Hub/Internet

Had Virgin installed about three months ago and everything has been working fine. I’m using the hub 4 as modem only with a Deco mesh system. The tv box is connected direct to the Deco with Ethernet cable.lately the tv box keeps telling me there is a ...

999rgch by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't find hard drive error message

Getting the 'Can't find hard drive' error message, can't delete anything or record anything. Finally got through to the call centre after 2.5 hrs of jumping through hoops and waiting in whatsapp queue. The 'Technician' could not help in any way and a...

BSG25 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos