Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin 360 remote has become unresponsive

In recent weeks my Virgin 360 remote has become very unresponsive, getting random needs new batteries messages, even with brand new batteries in it, before you'd know it was working when you picked it up, it would light up, now it doesn't, I cannot s...

jaybee84 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky channels won’t load

Hi has anybody got problems with sky channels I’m on the top package have been for ages , some of the sport channels are pixelated and if we try to watch a movie on the sky channels we get a black picture with cs2004 error we have rebooted the box an...

dublife58 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package query

I am a loyal long term customer of Virgin Media and companies before them.  Since the landline has been upgraded, at my next renewal I will be getting rid of it, we were all heavily dependant on line rental in the past.  Also, I am looking at switchi...

PB649 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New episodes only

Is there a way to set new episodes only has the default setting when recording a program or do you have to go through all the menu every time?

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement 360 remote

Im struggling to get a new 360 remote as I have lost mine, I have been trying the link provided for weeks and I am still without a new remote. Can someone please help me order another one

Having to sign in for Catchup Channel 4

If two programmes we want to see are running at the same time we often watch one live and then go onto the electronic program guide to use the catchup function to watch the second programme.  No problems.  But last night when we used it Channel 4 wan...

Roseyhue by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Guide

Hi all,Just got Virgin TV the other day, but I've a couple of questions.Is there a way to make the guide only show the channels I can watch? I notice that the TV Go app lets you do this, does the guide on the box not?Is there a way to change the time...

Melkor by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos