Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recordings starting at end!

Now getting very fed up with this problem. Nearly every recording I play comes up with Delete/Keep and thinks it’s at the end of the recording. The only way to play it is to wind back to the beginning. But it’s playing from the beginning it’s only th...

mark53c by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple TV+

Apple TV+ was available through my to box then I get a subscription notification that it is ending. Was it only trial through virgin?

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording BBC iplayer

I have just switched from sky to virgin, I can’t see how you can record catch up programs from iplayer to 360 box…you can on sky, am I missing something?

Bobw55 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound cutting out for a second repeatedly

I have an issue when watching virgin tv where the sound cuts out for a second, maybe slightly less, but it happens repeatedly at no apparent regular frequency, but enough that it's annoying - any suggestions to resolve this?Thanks

Byfoja03 by On our wavelength
  • 90 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin 360

Phoned last night to get my box working again, someone was supposed to phone back and sort this. That did not happen and this morning my box is still on please wait.

David6 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

i can't get sound in 5 1 when using Netflix

Hi, i can't get sound in 5 1 when using Netflix, Virgin movies work fine in 5.1. I have tried all settings on the Virgin box and only 2.1 works. I can get 5 1 Netflix ok through my Blue Ray player app ok.

TNT sports Second box issue

I can watch TNT sports fine on main box. Second box I cannot watch live TNT  yet I am able to watch catch up TNT  and all other channels . Error code states it's setting up channels 100:70. Help line no use 3 hr phone calls and still not resolved. An...

Dude1974 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports red button updated

Info from https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk For Sky Sports customers the red button functionality has also been boosted so they can enjoy even more of the sports they love. Virgin TV 360 customers and, for the first time ever, Stream customers will be...

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 lost all recordings

Our TV360 apparently overnight has lost all recordings and planned recordings. Is this something that has happened to others? Before anyone asks, no we did not do a factory reset by mistake.Nothing shows up, other than "you have no recordings or sche...