Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distortion and intermittent signal issues

I have raised the fact I have had no picture on my TV due to pixelation and distorted picture for over 5 days, I have tried all the troubleshooting with an agent ...twice!!! I get told everytime I call there's a critical system error and I will be ca...

Blazetv

Why is Blazetv low quality & pixilated 100% of the time yet online is HD although I cannot download the blaze app directly 

Gmann9116 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 remote controls and distance from box

I have just got multiroom v360 and am doing some work to my house. Does the 360 box have to be visible to the remote control or can the box sit in a cupboard.In the lounge the 360 box will be in a cupboard behind a stud wall. In the bedroom I would p...

cdixon by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Arrows flashing on tv box. Help

I have these flashing arrows after rebooting. However my equipment seems to be working ok, they are annoying me in the corner of my eye whilst watching TV

dvjj by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote not working

Hi I've tried everything to get the remote to work, we even have a spare that also just won't connect we have the new little black box TV and remote, late night I paused the TV took the kids to bed and all of a sudden it's stopping working it was sti...

New Mini box install

Hi, I have VM coming to install a new Mini Box next week,All I am aware is it needs to be connected via cable, does that get connected to the main 360 Box ?I am assuming that if it is then it will be an internal install,and not cabling outside.reason...

Vm360

I currently have a V6 box and my contract is up next month. When i call to negotiate a new deal, I'm thinking seriously of moving to Virgin 360. Regarding the series link recording, does it record everything as in new and repeats or can i set it for ...

Resolved! recording same daily episode twice

Hi all how do i stop my 360 box from recording the morning ep of Countdown , when i only want to record the new afternoon ep , the morning eps are repeats thanks.

lempsky by Superfast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos