Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Avtex soundbar

Just got 360 and very pleased with it so far except for the fact that it has connected to my Avtex tv but that make is not listed for connection to the soundbar which is really annoying. There was a message to say it had connected to the Avtex tv and...

Gandalf2 by Up to speed
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another broken tv box

Last week my 360 box gave up the ghost, After nearly an hour waiting to get a response on webchat I was able to book an engineer visit for this afternoon.He swopped the box for a new one and my service was restored. Or so I thought, I've just tried s...

Virgin 360 upgrade

Good morning, I have received the controllers today for me to upgrade to Virgin 360 and tried to upgrade but after a while it encountered a problem and is displaying error MA1/4/40 and to please come back and try again later. I have since tried tried...

TV Power off issue

Has anybody found issues with this and got a work around?You can set the 360 box to switch the tv on when the stb is switched ON and to switch the tv off when the stb is powered OFF  -   using the 'One Power' option.But what I would like is to be abl...

ozsat by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV 360 Remote

Hi, installed TV360 remote last night and it all went well and worked fine. Turned it on tonight and only the volume button is working. What am I missing or done wrong? TIA

Ang2004 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish 360

Can’t even get my upgrade to install, although this forum would suggest it’s something of a con.error MA1/4/0system doesn’t even recognise the error codewell done Virgin, yet again released an untested product.I will be requesting a refund. You are a...

Streaming devices maxed out

Good morning we have x2 v6 boxes both upgraded to 360, upstairs last night we tried to watch a recorded program only to keep getting message streaming devices maxed out and would not let us watch the recorded programs? any answers pleasethank you

stuartbm by Tuning in
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code CS2300

Problem with my recently updated Tivo box, now changed to TV 360, I've had nothing but problems since it changed. It's very user unfriendly and everytime I want to watch something on catch up I have to turn the box off at the wall for 10 minutes. Thi...