Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: V360 starting next episode

I am also having this issue. It is incredibly frustrating when I’m absorbed in a tv show that is just reaching a cliffhanger at the end of an episode when I am forced to look for the remote in a hurry in order to hit back up before the next episode s...

Phaedeau by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power supply doesn’t fit. Tv360 box.

Hivery annoying it’s so hard to speak to someone at Virgin MediaTrying to set up my TV360 box and have been given a power supply that doesn’t fit!Please help!Thanks

sureshd by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V6 upgrade to 360 missing remote

HiRecently received 360 upgrade pack for 1 x v6 + mini box , only received 1 remote in the pack. Should have 2 remotes according to the guides. 

Muc5 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No app to upgrade to virgin 360

I have recently received my new control to convert my V6 box to 360, but no app or note on the home page to convert is appearing. I have switched off the box and tried other things mentioned on forums to upgrade but to no avail. any ideas. Although l...

Resolved! TV360 Update

Hi I was promised a TV360 update for my V6 box when I renewed last October, but I'm having no joy getting that to happen.  I've spoken to two advisor this week who both said they had no other option other than upping my account by an extra £20 a mont...

spmc by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

v6 upgrade to 360- recordings

I have two separate V6 boxes that have just been upgraded to 360.Can each ‘box user’ record the same programme on their box? Ie the programme would be recorded on box 1 and box 2 to enable each box user to watch/ delete the recording at a time to sui...

Leo321 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dolby Atmos

What channels on the virgin media 360 transmit dolby atmos pleaseThanks Ian

Resolved! Telewest Box - V360 box splitter unable to connect

HiWe received our new box yesterday after previously having a TIVO box, which used to connect straight into the Telewest TV Box on the wall in our lounge using a coaxial cable.The splitter supplied for the new tv box is way to short to fit from the T...

JOC3 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos