Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Channel logos on EPG are missing (blank)

Some channel logos on EPG are missing (blank). Seems to several complete pages (i.e. all 7 programmes on 1 page) at a time. Adjacent pages show all 7 logos correctly. I can select programmes where logos missing but would like to know what is going on...

BigLes by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 5,1 7,1 sound ?

does the 360 do 5.1 7.1 sound ? digital ?? with the toslink cable ?dolby ?which make and model if any long as not over £300 if so which decorder type i under stand that the channels are ltd if any digital sound ?thanksi got an old pc decorder and try...

jasonu by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 remote has failed and not working

Hello. My tv remote randomly stopped working today after being with virgin media for approximately 6 weeks after an awful first few weeks experience. I have done all the trouble shooters and changed the batteries etc. In summary the remote is faulty....

Distorted Picture

Why am I having issues with some channels on my Virgin Box, all the cables are tight to the box and the splitter in my attic, can view sky sports 1 main event but none of the others on sky sports, some other channels are affected as well

Colin837 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV services

HelloSince the outages happened last night and today I’ve had zero TV at all and each channel is telling me to subscribe to watch and there is problems with my account, my bills is up to date and Virgin themselves have said on phone there is nothing ...

Resolved! Sky sports picture is rubbish

When trying to watch live sky sports the picture quality is rubbish at times.I've changed the hdmi cable but with no successAttached is a video showing how bad it was today  

Screenshot_2023-04-04-20-20-11-529_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
Bradbury by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 100:70 setting up TV channels

i have had no sky sports or cinema on my 2nd virgin box for weeks, i did phone a couple of weeks ago but the operator put the phone down on me because i told him to stop talking over me and listen to the problem because he just wasn’t listening. How ...

jon1000 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky sports golf red button not working again

Yet again the masters has started and I cannot access the red button on my 360 box. Please sort this out as soon as possible. Channel 505 just sends you back to the tv coverage when you press the red button. Terrible service.