Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TNT Package Activation

Hi, 4 days ago, I have added the TNT package for £10/month. The activation was due on the 21 of September. I got in contact with the customer service and that person told me that the package is not active and it will not be activated. This person als...

TV box issues

As of midnight last night I have no tv channels it says subscribe to these channels to watch bear in mind I've got all these channels on my package I have rebooted my tv box plus my wifi modem still no working o have the virhin 360 box as main box in...

Resolved! Unable to Unpair Remote from Amplifier

I had my Virgin Media services installed on Monday 6th August.My remote was paired with my TV and I wanted to also pair it with my amplifier. What I should have known, is that there is no way to switch between controlling the volume TV and amplifier....

Amazon prime app not opening

I don't know how long this has been going on but I tried on Monday to open the Amazon Prime app. All I get is thisI haven't Phoned yet has I can get it through my TV. I have checked the service status and it shows there is a fault in my area, but doe...

IMG_E0082.JPG
chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Virgin 360 TV box

I received my new box yesterday and straight away it wouldn't record, it said "we couldn't find hard drive" if you don't have a have a box with storage- you cant record"  I have logged this with Virgin who said there is a known problem with new 360 b...

cliveg43 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hows it work with 2 360 boxes?

Hi, just recently and after the latest updates my main 360 box has apparently stopped working on our main TV downstairs. Engineer didn't know why and more or less said "don't know mate" anyhow...mini box was placed downstairs and main box upstairs as...

THEGUYVER by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote control not working. Keeps overheating

My V360 box remote suddenly stopped working. There had been no problem until Tuesday when it stopped working and when I checked the batteries,  they were very hot. I tried new batteries but it doesn't work at. I tried resetting and pairing but no res...

tonyb22 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Box Recording Queries

Having recently switched from a V6. Struggling with a couple of issues.Seems like a bit of a step backwards. For recordings, I used to be able to add time, per show / recording. Can I no longer do this? It seems there is only a global setting.Which w...

R0M by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed Appointment

A technician was booked for an appointment today between 4pm and 7pm. Virgin Media sent me 3 separate text messages reminding me of the appointment and then at 6.25pm I get the call to say they cannot make the appointment as the engineer would go pas...

clarkesa by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos