Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tv360 channel search

I don't use virgin tv much nowadays as there is nothing much of nterest, with the start of the new football season I attempted to select channel 555 from the guide  by simply pressing 555 on the remote but instead of moving to the channel the tv360 j...

TV Services not activated after suspension.

Due to a misunderstanding I had my services suspended due to a bounced payment.  I paid the minimum requested to get everything up and running again and after a couple of hours my internet service was back.Unfortunately my TV services were never re-i...

Screenshot_20220817-131056_Virgin TV Go.jpg 20220817_140105 (2).jpg IMG-20220817-WA0028.jpg IMG-20220817-WA0030.jpg
Felixkat by Up to speed
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Box not connecting to TV.

Have had the 360 Box a few weeks now and it has been working until yesterday and now we have no TV at all.  An engineer is booked to come in the next couple of days.  I was wondering if Google on my mobile phone was causing a problem as I tried unsuc...

MinniP by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dialog not in sync with picture

Since we've been recently upgraded to Virgin 360. We've have been experiencing problems with the dialog on Sky Ultra & BT (TNT) 4K being out of sync with the picture. I think the dialog is ahead of the picture.The box was modified by an engineer and ...

Sky Sports Live

Hi, Everyone Just join Virgin TV.I recently subscribed Sky Sports HD pack, Notice Sky Sports Main Event Live coverage is ahead of Sky Sports Premier League coverage around 5 second ahead, Is anyone experiencing this?Thanks

Cs2117 not listed and cannot get through to support

Hi, my tivo box has stopped being able to playback recordings, record or pause. Code is c2117 but then reboots. Support sends me to a page without that code, 150 sends me to live chat who texts me what's app and then sticks me in a loop to wait and w...

power lead for virgin mini box

I've now contacted Virgin media 3 times and all I'm trying to get is the mains power lead on my virgin mini box and I've been sent a remote control and the 2nd time a hdmi cable!!!!!!didn't realise it was so difficult to get a mains power cable.can a...

Bill taken from my bank but says i still need to pay.

hi!So i started a contract with Virgin in June of this year for broadband and tv as I've been with them for mobile and I've never had a problem till now. They've taken the money for the first bill out of my flatmates account (a total of £63.98) howev...