cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

Tr4hman
Tuning in

My hub 3 is showing a red power light instead of the usual white power light. It is solid red but the hub is not overheating and is kept in open space there is a a drop out in wifi connection on all devices through out the day

136 REPLIES 136

Hi Andyterry67,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your hub, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Andyterry67,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your hub, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thanks for popping your details over via private message 🙂

I've arranged a technician visit, you'll be able to view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same red light issue.  A forum moderator asked me to get back to her yesterday to arrange an engineer appointment to swap out my router but I've heard nothing since. 

Can somebody please help?

Hi 715367,

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue with your hub. I can see that a member of our forum team has replied to your message from yesterday and we are currently awaiting your response 🙂

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Beth

I have had this issue for a few months now

Not in modem mode

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub....................................................................................DONE NUMEROUS TIMES
  • Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.......DONE
  • Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. ................DONE

Could you please arrange a visit or new hub

Thanks

I am in modem mode - The light is RED., not magenta; Ive reset the hub x3 and its no better- i had no uplink- 50-100M donw, but less than 100K uplink - how do i get this fixed?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JaxonJack, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been having an issue with your Hub showing a red light. 

We would be happy to look in to this further, we will just need to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi w4hammer, 

Welcome and thank you for posting.

Our apologies for the issues with the Hub and service, we will be able to help.

I will pop you over a private message to confirm a few details and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hello. I have exactly the same problem for a long time ago (months) 

Hub 3 with red light. Rebooted and reseted a lot of times but my wifi keeps being extremely poor. Its "funny" that some times works more or less fine but most of the time I have really bad signal and drops quite often.

Tried using the VM test on the website but says everything is ok on your side. Im abit desperate with this and just want to avoid calling again as yesterday I spent 5 pounds on my mobile phone calling support for any result...

Can you please help me? 

Thank you