Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stop cold calling me!

VM,as I have told you numerous times, I’m not interested in changing my package. I’ve been very patient, answered all your questions but you still keep calling. Call once more and you’ve just lost yourself a customer

Unlink Netflix from My Virgin Media account

Hi, I want to unlink my Netflix from Virgin Media, as I would like to be billed through Netflix. The reason for this is I want to add my parents and sister as additional members following Netflix’s recent crackdown on sharing. It is not possible to d...

petedew by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid contract email address

Hello.I recently had my contract renewed and contact email changed, however I have not received a copy of the contract and upon viewing the contract info I noticed that it has been sent to a blueyonder email address that can no longer be accessed.  I...

TwoB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not happy with a bill i recieved

I have been with virgin for well over 20 years since it was ntl,yesterday i was checking my emails when i got a new email from virgin saying me by bill was £58when it has allways been £48,why did my bill suddenly jump up by £10 overnight from £48 to ...

klunk_64 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passwords

I decided to change my password as it had been  on a data leak, according to my iPad which stores passwords.  I changed it in my account details for signing  in, and the new password appears in my iPad. I even have email from you saying the password ...

mtennant by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos