Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email verification

Hi there, I have recently tried to set up a My Virgin account, however I am receiving my email verification email too late for me to be able to verify my account and then I am stuck in a vicious circle. Would anyone from the Virgin team be able to as...

Louisc by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Nuisance Calls

We have been Virgin Media customers for years. Every now and again we would get a phone call from the sales team. I didn’t mind this on occasion as who doesn’t like s a deal. Recently we have been getting harassed. It’s always from the same two numbe...

pageyboy by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password change not working

When choosing a new password, the section marked "Not contain your username" changes from a green tick to a grey X regardless of what password I choose, even one that has none of the characters from my username.

jlennox by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem switching to e-billing

I am having the exact same problem that customers on these threads have had:Despite multiple calls to various customer service representatives on the phone, I have not been able to have this resolved.Can anyone please help?https://community.virginmed...

Automatic Compensation Not Applied To Bill

I have a Virgin Media TV and Broadband package and my service was supposed to be connected on 5 May. The engineer didn't show up and our appointments were rescheduled, we didn't end up getting connected until May 19. I have just received my first bil...

Leaving VM

My contract is up on 31 July and my discounts will drop off meaning I'll be paying about 65 a month for broadband and landline.I'm tired of wrangling with offshore call centres every 12-18 months who don't intend to negotiate, just parrot whatever to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confirmation of Cancellation

I have recently arranged to cancel my Virgin Media package - broadband, landline and TV - but have as yet received no notification by either email or post to confirm the details of the cancellation.As the phone was cut off midway through the cancella...

Resolved! VAT Invoices

HiIs anyone able to help me get VAT receipt downloads for my Services ?I've been trying with CS for months now and despite assurances it is "fixed" they still do not appear ?Thank you.

KeithK2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix subscription

If I choose to transfer over my Netflix account to the free one included in my bundle, will I still be billed by Netflix or does it automatically get cancelled when it is moved to VM?

CGaster by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Receipt

Hi I need copies of my VAT receipts from Jan 2021 onwards and will need them moving forward.How do i go about getting copies of these?