Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken brown external omni box

Hi. Similar to others my external brown cable box became damaged in a storm a while back and wouldn’t close. In an attempt to adjust and remedy the cover ‘hinge’ it broke off. How can I please get this sorted as it is now entirely open to the element...

Welcome gift not received

I signed up to virgin which was installed in February. Still not received my ring doorbell and Alexa speaker gift. Went through the chat service and they said someone would be in touch in 72 hours which was over a week ago. Not good service if they c...

Price rise notification

Hi , just read someone's question regarding no price rise notification yet , and one of the Virginmedia persons replied saying that the letters and emails will be sent out UP UNTIL the 27 MARCH .As it is now the 29th of March , why have I not receive...

Downgrading Sky Sports from HD to just SD

If I downgrade Sky Sports from HD to SD, will the 30 day notice apply?  I want HD until end of Premier League season.My contract has a HD offer than expires on 31 July 2023 and a Sky Sports 18 month discount until October 2024 (18 months).  Not much ...

Netflix

Hello Yesterday I received an email saying that I recently changed my Netflix account and there would be extra charges. I don't know where this has come from, I did not do this and I have not watched Netflix yet. Account Number is [removed]  Area Ref...

Re: Useless inept service.

@goslowhas made some excellent points regarding the compensation & credit schemes, but you have posted this in the general chatter forum which is fine - but not often frequented by staff. I'll move this to the account section so as the staff may pick...

japitts by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos