Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Account password and memorable word issue.

I had occasion to contact Support 2 days ago (my last call to them was Donkeys' years ago) as my Modem had stopped working. Back in the old days, I could speak to a human and, if I'd forgotten my account password, I could offer a couple of suggestion...

cyrix by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two accounts one email.

Hello.For reasons that cannot be changed, I have two accounts bound to a single email address. This means I can only see the one account in my account controls and details. I'd like the most recent account moved to a different email address, but I ca...

Loose cables H&S issue

HiCables have come away from a building I manage and are now hanging down and laying on an external balcony and hanging down onto the flat roof of the bin store room next to 7-12 Huntsmoor House, Chipperfield Road, St Pauls Cray, BR5 2LW.Please can t...

20221208_122556.jpg 20221208_122625.jpg
HA2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will my new package start?

Wasn’t sure which board to post this on, hopefully this will do. Was just wondering when my new package would be activated? Upgrading to a better package and I assume it’s going to start on my usual billing date but want to make sure before anything ...

BuilderV by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint very bad driving. Close pass

Today I was close passed by one of your vans to the point I had to move over as it was that close. In the video evidence I have he clearly DOES see me as he makes a very poor effort to move over. When freeze framed the reg number is clear and as can ...

Gdb2468 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing BB account

I've just left VM under the terms offered in the price increase email. iE notify them by a certain date and there are no Early Disconnection Fees.  I did thet and the agent I spoke to confirmed same.  Last week I received the final bill and it had a ...

thevines by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! want to add more channels

Hi all, I hope this message finds you in the best of health!  basically around 9 months ago I took out broadband. On the 14th of this month I upgraded to tv and telephone and my engineer fitted everything in yesterday. I’m happy with everything but I...