Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Billing Issue

Hello, I need your kind support please. An agent by mistake updated my contract without my consent and I was charged an amount that has not been on my signed contract and an upgrade fee. I have contacted client support more than 12 different occasion...

Resolved! Netflix issue

This has been ongoing since 26th February not yet resolved. contacted VM as they text me saying you were unable to help by email.  They were unable to help me and the 2nd girl I spoke with was actually trying to help but unfortunately couldn’t when...

As7 by Joining in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin bill

I am trying to find a break down what my package is costing...I cannot find what my telephone is costing each month, how do i find this.

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home

I have been trying to contact virgin for a week as I am moving home. Goes through a lot of questions through an automated service then stated transferring to agent. But have waited fro 30 minutes to an hour with no answer. Could someone help ad it is...

Package upgrade without consent

Can’t believe yet another issue!My package has been upgraded today without my consent including a part we didn’t order and a price increase. Have rung to get it cancelled but it’s still showing the upgrade. Would appreciate if someone could take a lo...

92ADD20B-9F65-404D-82F8-A4D7C916C8E8.png

Moving house

Hi,I tried to phone , webchat with Virgin team to book my Moving house installation at the new address. It is nothing short of a nightmare so far. I was promised a call back by the moving house team as they can't find my new address in the system but...