Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Taking Virgin to court

Hi all, so this is going to be long winded but here goes… Virgin installed our broadband on 07/04/22 and hit out radiator pipe and flooded our front room. The aftercare provided by them was nothing short of appalling. We got to the point where the s...

Resolved! TV in the Summerhouse

I am currently on the volt packages with 2 boxes in the house - I now have a Summer house , with the Virgin wifi running to it via Cat 6 cable. If I get a decent indoor aerial , will I be able to move the 2nd box into the summerhouse and run the TV p...

Fozzie42 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WS or CH number

Hi,I need to be able to locate a WS or CH order number to claim a topcashback offer.Can you please help me locate this - it is not visible on any welcome emails I received.Thanks

Jcox89 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract change

Hi I am furious with Virgin, I discussed an amount to pay each month £54 but the bill always said more, I was told each month the difference would be credited  and that it would always show in arrears, a length of time (contract) was not discussed. I...