Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade Issue

I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this in, but I think it is.Today I spoke with someone regarding my bill. After some negotiation I was offered a reduction in my bill price, an internet upgrade, the o2 sim, and Netflix. So basically I ...

Manage additional email accounts

Cant create or manage additional accounts anymore.I had 8 emails for my family and now i cant manage them because your "NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE" website doesn't allow me to: 1. Change one of my email addresses passwords - all i can do is click "delete"2....

milzlee by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling a scheduled appointment

I need to cancel a scheduled fault appointment as the fault has now auto resolved.  I only have the option to reschedule in MY VIRGIN - not cancel. I didn’t receive a text as other papaya have advised. How can I do this to save a wasted appointment?

Jocktaff by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change contact number

Just had to book an engineer for a bricked suberhub 4 and when I got through the booking online, it told me the contact number that they would use if needed. Now that's my old Virgin landline which I got rid of a year or two ago.Tried to change the c...