Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refusal to cancel contract

I have tried on several occasions to cancel my broadband contract. Initially I did this via chat after it took an hour via chat to inform of my change of address. As my contract was coming to an end and I was moving, I decided to leave Virgin due to ...

Re: Out of contract ….. new deal issues

Hi , virgin seem to not care how long you have been with them , I am just out of contract and mine is going up in price , luckily for me we have just had a new company put cable in and it’s faster for less , so unless virgin see sense , they will los...

John2021 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing issue

Ibe been loyal vm customer for 4 years just recently I've had small change in my financial situation that will only last to end of this month my vm bill is overdue 2 months I git a 4 day extension but thsts all can I ask for a holiday or breather per...

DISCOUNTS ENDING

Hi   could anyone adivse me i have 2 discounts one ends in august and my contract is live untill november my situation is like a lot of people i cannot aford the increase who is best to contact to sort my problem i dont want to talk to somone who is ...

septicsam by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disonection fee

Hi I had to pay 181 pounds of disconnection fee even thou I cancelled my contract because I moved to a different flat that doesn't support virgin media will I get a money back ?? 

Jay_YaRe by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos