Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Stuck with incorrect charges

Hi guys,Basically I had an 18 month contract with Virgin and It was supposed to be 32 a month. They agent who set this up only applied it for 12 months but virgin admitted fault when the price was increased in December and applied a rolling discount ...

Viaplay

Hi. I’m with Virgin Media and have the Sky Sports package … can I purchase a Viaplay subscription directly through the Viaplay website (?) or would I have to do it through Virgin? Many thanks.

Billing Issue - Discount not honoured

Can you help me with a billing query?I recently contacted VM to advise that I was unhappy with the price rise and wanted to exercise my right to end my contract. I was however offered a reduction for the remaining 4 months as an incentive to stay con...

PLANIT by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing package for New Contract

Good afternoon,I have been out of contract on the Full House package for sometime. Therefore, I need to negotiate a new contract.I need a similar package without a landline, so that's TV and broadband only. I do not need a landline or O2 Mobile SIM.T...

Virgin_Volt.jpg
Vialli by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A problem with my virgin media

Hello people, I'm having an issue when I log in to my virgin account! The icons that show the status of broadband and TV the broadband shows as fine but there is always an exclamation mark over the T.V services, clicking shows there's a fault in my a...

Makka7779 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt question

I’ve just signed up to virgin for their bigger bundle plus m500, paying £55 a monthIf I was to take out a o2 sim only deal through Uswitch , £6 a month for 6gb of data, am I correct in believing I would then get the gig1 upgrade & double mobile date ...

Re: Price rises

Good afternoon all, I use these VM services:mobile - a separate issue with them.Landline - so far so good.Broadband -my contracts for BB and land line runs out in April 2024.Price increase is far too much, so I want to leave virgin media for one of t...

Waqar-UK by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netlix Charge

Hi Can you answer as to why I am charged £6.99 per month for Netlix from Virgin Media when Netflix is in my bundle as a free service inclued in the bundle charge !?

French69 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Retention team

Following  on from the price change where my discounted price has gone from £33 a month to £42, despite being in mid contract. I've contacted the retention team who have offered me a higher price than was offered in Telephone IVR which was £38. I've ...

Package price

Hi I see your price going up I am not happy with that I can’t afford any moor I am already pay £27month I only use broadband and phonline that’s all I can’t pay any moor if you charge moor I like to counsel my cantract I hope you understand this my p...