Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

My email - cannot remember it

My original email with Virgin Media was carried over from Ntl and I haven’t used it in years. I can’t remember it, so I can’t subscribe to anything on my tv. What can I do?     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Manny16 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaged changed after sales call

Hey,is it normal for the package to be changed without a sales person warning that you'll lose channels. I had a call about renewing my package and after a 25 minutes I thought I'd gotten an upgrade to my broadband to M500, an O2 sim (that I don't ne...

SpikeB1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband - cancelling

I want cancel my Broadband before Virgin puts up my bill Virgin or stalling and although vurgin sent out bill for usual price they have sent out another bill with price rise in nay I am not paying and I am cancelling Direct debit virgin or finished p...

wrong email entered or my virgin account

i recently joined vigin and i did it through one of your epresentatives who come to your house to discuss virgin deals and packages, he signed me p with you guys and i thought it was all fine untill he entered an email that was totally wrong now i ca...

huntter by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old broadband bills

Hi all,I would need a copy of my broadband bills from 2020 up to March 2021 to attach as proof of residency for my Irish citizenship application.How can I get them?Thank you,Andy

AndyNard by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating new account

I have recently signed up to Virgin broadband, I recieved the email with my account number, I go to sign up, put in my account number, a new email address but it keeps coming up saying I already have an account. The weird thing is, the account it say...

daemon93 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv360 upgrade

Hi,I have the ultimate oomph package, and now out of contract. I rang to get the tv360 upgrade, which had previously said online that it was a free upgrade if you have the package I have.long story short, I rang and it’s the 3rd time I’ve tried to ge...