Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"My Virgin Media" Log in Hanging

HiI am currently unable to log into "My Virgin Media" account and after the log in screen the "logging in"icon just keeps swirling and doesn't progress to the account screen. This is via PC on Wifi.I see on the forums that this appears to be a common...

Bagdan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Tv, Broadband Whatsoever

Hi. I've had issues since middle of Mauy 2022. 1/6/23 technician came out, I need a cable repull. Repull booked, cancelled. Technician came again, still need a repull. Repull rearranged 3 times. No service at all now. Next cable visit booked for 21/7...

Refusal to cancel contract

I have tried on several occasions to cancel my broadband contract. Initially I did this via chat after it took an hour via chat to inform of my change of address. As my contract was coming to an end and I was moving, I decided to leave Virgin due to ...

Re: Out of contract ….. new deal issues

Hi , virgin seem to not care how long you have been with them , I am just out of contract and mine is going up in price , luckily for me we have just had a new company put cable in and it’s faster for less , so unless virgin see sense , they will los...

John2021 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing issue

Ibe been loyal vm customer for 4 years just recently I've had small change in my financial situation that will only last to end of this month my vm bill is overdue 2 months I git a 4 day extension but thsts all can I ask for a holiday or breather per...

DISCOUNTS ENDING

Hi   could anyone adivse me i have 2 discounts one ends in august and my contract is live untill november my situation is like a lot of people i cannot aford the increase who is best to contact to sort my problem i dont want to talk to somone who is ...

septicsam by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disonection fee

Hi I had to pay 181 pounds of disconnection fee even thou I cancelled my contract because I moved to a different flat that doesn't support virgin media will I get a money back ?? 

Jay_YaRe by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos