Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cancelling contract with virgin media

I'm currently experiencing a frustrating experience with a complaint I raised regarding cancelling a virgin media contract.   Virgin media website https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media says I can cancel by post.   As I had 5 accounts t...

Resolved! Price increase notification

I just checked my account today to see that may May bill will be 19% greater than my April bill. I have not received any emails or letters about this and there is no message or notification on my account page to give me my "break" option.  I have sub...

Milltir by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old account still linked to email

I set up a new virgin account last month. However the emailaddress is still the same as the old account so myvirginmedia account is showing all the old details. Can someone help me get rid of the old info and replace with the new. I really want to ma...

bexand3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is VM account added to credit file?

Hi. I understand the search and not bothered but why is there an actual file added. I presume monthly payments will be on there. I don't have debt with VM, I will have a monthly bill. No one else has a file apart from companies I have debt (credit ca...

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange late payment issue...

Last month I attempted to pay my bill but when I tried to do so I was informed that my bill had already been paid( I couldn't remember paying it at the time but then thought that I clearly must have)Roll forward to today and I've just been informed t...

sm500 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deadlock letter request confirmation

Hi Admins, Please move this to a relevant group if required. After I have placed the home move transfer request, the installation date has been pushed further and further.Initial installation date was given for 17th of April, it then changed to 2nd o...

Chan6254 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos