Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change account after separation

I am moving out of the home I share with my ex partner. The virgin account is in my name, email etc. I want to remove myself from the account and change to his name so he continue with the service. I've been speaking to agents on the chat but it's qu...

My Virginmedia login hanging

Help! We just registered in virgin media but can't login. Whenever I input my login information in any devices (PC/ Ipad/Android phone)/ browser (Safari/Chrome/Firefox), the login will be hanged with the virgin media logo. May I know how to fix this ...

Screenshot_20230705_144917_Chrome.jpg
Jeffchoy by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin not honouring contract

Hi,I set up a new contract via my virgin account in My Virgin Media and received pre contract agreements which I accepted and then got confirmation of new contract. I then subsequently renewed a new O2 contract so that I could keep the volt package, ...

Cjwye by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Offered better deal for new contract , e mail confirming ok but has not been activated , after 4 hours on phone put me on WhatsApp 24 hours later still awaiting an answer very disappointing. 

Incorrect new Contrcat offer.

During a long and difficult phone call this morning with VM support we agreed to review a new 18 months contract. However what has been sent for review does not reflect what we currently have and wish to continue with.It does not include our "landlin...

jonmc58 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I agreed and signed a broadband contract with Virgin last Saturday. I received an email with my contract summary and another email subjected “Your Virgin Media Order” which specified that I would receive my order today however this has not happened. ...

Can't get anyone to chat to

I'm having a problem with paying my bill.  My contract ended and my monthly bill has now jumped up to £180 per month.  I'm on benefits, I have three children with autism, money is tight.My mum was ill and then died earlier this year and am deeply dep...

Abie by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos