Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unhappy

Why does it take virgin media one day to take an unauthorised payment from my bank then when I ask for refund it takes 3-5 days to go into my bank they have now left me with £4 in my bank for food to last til next Tuesday 9th May or 3 days time I wou...

suemiles by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

It is impossible to chat online

I am trying to renew my contract, over telephone I am offered £54 while via my online account it is allowing me to continue my current contract £44/month for next 18. I am requsted to chat online to resolve this but it is kind of impossible to find t...

Extra Usage

Has anyone ever been charged for contacting Virgin from another mobile network using the 0345 number, I mean ringing the Virgin 0345 number from an EE mobile, but I have an extra charge on my Virgin Media Account bill, it was explained to me that was...

Colin837 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos