Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Price increase

I upgraded my contract to a Gig1 package for £46 when everyone was getting the letters and chance to cancel/upgrade etc, specifically asked the cancellations team if i'll be affected by the price hike and was told no it'll stay £46, i'm now paying £5...

quillo by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling

Have had issues since signing up. Nothing had been done to fix connections issues so wished to cancel the contract. Was persuaded to stay one more time and was promised no cancellation fee if things weren’t resolved. I have it a whole month to see if...

3D393B12-7821-4F8F-805D-3DE6EB7BA0BB.jpeg 8387EA0C-5DF3-4D63-A060-BE11575F39DE.jpeg
Becoll2 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Re: Vat invoice

hi,my VAT invoices seem to have stopped, my last one was dated 1/12/2022.i am therefore missing the last 3can you send replacements pleaseregardsmartyn

Package change showing on latest invoice

Hi, hope you can assist.  Received the latest bill and it includes an addition £10.03 being a ‘Package Change’.  Have not instructed any changes to my existing package.  Can anyone help confirm what change incurred the addition cost.  Thank you.

MalcL by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return equipment emails

Need help, I got new hub /gig 1 etc and removed 1 TiVo box, the engineer was here to fix issues with phone and broadband issues. He took old router and 1 TiVo box away, watched him remove it from the system on his phone. I later got sent a returns bo...

Weefifer by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to cancel package after price rise.

After the recent price rise i find i dont need the Tv package but would like to keep the Broadband, Ive noticed the increased speed package offers are below what i pay now.Can i upgrade the speed, lose the TV package and still pay the reduced offer p...