Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Free TV - When will it be delivered

signed up to TV package on 12th Jan 23 with the offer of a free TV but I still haven't received the gift.I have chased and chased and finally on 12th April I received an email to say that the TV would be dispatched within 72hrs via Exertis.I still ha...

What do VM send when moving house?

Hi all,I’ve just moved house, taking my VM account with me (broadband only)Despite taking my old unit with us/self installation, I’ve had something delivered to me as well. Unfortunately I can’t get access to my post box at the moment as the key for ...

drimit by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin and pension credits

I have tried to get to the bottom of virgin policy on pension credits some total 3 hours give or take.They first asked me loads of questions and after some time the person came back to me and said she had checked I I was o.k for reduced rate of 12.50...

DCPAR by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG TV Offer - January

Has anyone actually received this gift? I signed up in January to this offer, and after numerous calls, complaints and live chats I'm continually being told its out of stock and there is nothing they can do.  Bit of a joke really, thinking a an email...