Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery

I ordered a upgraded package said delivery date would be 8th but no email verification code or anything to say when it’s coming from yodel

Bill and contract amounts different

Hi I renewed my contract in march and the contract was for £15.40 a month but I note my bill is for £22.40. I have been on the phone for an hour at a time without getting through to discuss this and I was hoping someone may be able to help?ThanksDarr...

Dfoo by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retentions

Been a customer for 19 years and always play the best deal game at the end of my contract ( ends july 2023)Ive got 250 mb and Mix TV with talk weekends for £70 p/m best offer I've had is £65 to stay  by the Bot Chat and £59 on the phone .Martins Mone...

russ182 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Login on mobile not working.

I have Netflix included as part of my package and it works fine on my tv. But my mobile is suddenly asking me to login to the netflix app and then says password incorrect (which it's not). I then click the link to be sent an email to reset the passwo...

Jerry007 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Since the merger with 02, the billing is very confusing. My 02 account shows that my bill will be collected by them, and then I get another bill for Mobile charges send by Virgin Media. Wouldn't it be a good idea for one company to issue bills?

hansi by Fibre optic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos