Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

After 30 years!

Dear community, after 30 years with Virgin (Blueyonder) I’m leaving.  The frustration of dealing with retention dept, the nearly doubling of my monthly payments, the gobbledegook speak are the reasons I’m off.  And a bit of advice for the people in r...

lizzie43 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Amazon voucher

I took out virgin media broadband at the end of march with the promise of a £95 Amazon voucher, but I still haven't received the voucher. I've checked my junk mail and there's nothing there. I tried searching on the FAQs and it gave me a number to te...

Linni32 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area code

Cannot find my area code, surely there should be a simple way to find it?Also my upload and download speeds are very very very slow, approx 2.0mp

House move

Hi,We are moving into a home on 4th August. The people we are buying from are existing virgin customers. I was wondering if there is anything I can do just now yo start the process of sorting out an account. We would be new customers.Is it also possi...

Resolved! New upload speed (105mb)

Hi all,Just wondering if there is anything else i need to do to trigger the faster upload speed to my Gig 1 subscription.I rang VM yesterday who told me to just reboot the router which I did. I have a HUB 4 if that makes any difference. Thanks in adv...

Router Status.jpg Speedtest.jpg Upstream.jpg
ALTiD by Tuning in
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received my broadband box.

Hi everyone,Just wondering if any one has an idea to find out delivery of my Broadband box. I have had a email regarding direct debit etc. But there is no Account number on my welcome pack so can't log in to find out delivery date.I ordered it on the...