Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Return equipment emails

Need help, I got new hub /gig 1 etc and removed 1 TiVo box, the engineer was here to fix issues with phone and broadband issues. He took old router and 1 TiVo box away, watched him remove it from the system on his phone. I later got sent a returns bo...

Weefifer by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to cancel package after price rise.

After the recent price rise i find i dont need the Tv package but would like to keep the Broadband, Ive noticed the increased speed package offers are below what i pay now.Can i upgrade the speed, lose the TV package and still pay the reduced offer p...

Homeworks

Hi Just signed a new contract with no changes and found Homeworks has been added to my package without me asking for it is this free even if it is i do no not want it and would like it removed asap shoddy practice from Virgin adding things not reques...

Kevreb by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account creation

I have a new service as of 15/05/23 which has been setup under the same email address as my previous accountboth account numbers are the same but the last digit is ‘2’ rather than ‘1’i would like to either have it visible under my existing account (w...

jespat88 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service EVER

Seems like Virgin Media is only hiring incompetent and low efficiency employees to fill up their customers service department in order to make sure that customers can’t get their issues resolved!Hopefully the robots will replace all of them soon and ...

couple of points

i have a couple of queries,why is it so difficult to find community forum-as there is no clear link on the virginmedia website? its almost like they don't want the community to offer assistancesecondly, why can i only ADD channels and packages to my ...