Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 22 replies
  • 7 kudos

Terrible Incompetent Customer Service

Virgin Media - what has happened to your customer services?  what is going on?I'm a 20+ year customer of Virgin Media and I am currently being treated dismally by customer services with regard to my contract renewal.  Something has gone very wrong wi...

Email verification not working

Can anyone help me please? Ive lost count how many times I’ve tried verifying my email to gain access to my virgin media account. I received one email to verify my email which came up as expired, since then I’ve not received any. Argh! Rather frustra...

Sammy8 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media wont send prepaid packaging

Virgin Media agreed to end my contract early with no charge. I've moved in with my elderly father after my mother died last month. Virgin Media isn't serviceable there. I have been waiting for the packaging to be sent so I can return my WiFi and TV s...

Virgin media free gift Xbox one s

Hi I opened a virgin media package which included the Xbox one s as a free gift. I ordered my services on the 11th july they was activated in the 14th July and had 3 emails regarding my free gift. Last email was on Monday 8th August saying great news...

Resolved! Cancelling contract

My son is being given the run around after cancelling his contract & Virgin Media not acknowledging that and continuing to bill him & adding late payment & other charges. He has had several lengthy conversations and made no progress

Valowit by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I cancelled my TV nd broadband package in July a month before it was due and virgin have carried it on and are still trying to charge me for the service, what do I do? 

Roblea84 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos