Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No welcome letter or email

After ordering my broadband package on the 7th of May 2024 I received one email with a pre-contractual agreement. Since, I have received no further correspondence via post nor email. I have however received my router and stream box, they are set up a...

Timbobb by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect contact number within my account

I noticed last night (whilst trying to sort our various current email problems) that my contact phone number is totally incorrect.  The area code is correct but the rest of the number is wrong. I have tried repeatedly to correct it but whatever forma...

scarletp by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM Account saysI've left O2?

I just transitioned last week from Virgin Mobile to O2 and they added the Volt benefits on both packages.I just wonder why my account on Virgin Media now says "We've noticed you have left your O2 contract"?

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 18.12.47.png

Sky Sports UHD

Someone has posted on another board that there is currently an offer until June 25th of Sky Sports UHD for £3 a month for 18 months.I can see no mention of this anywhere---is there an actual deal of this for everyone or is it one off offers to variou...

daveoc by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correction of Address and Name

I recently registered my broadband account, and I checked my first bill for the service today. I noticed that there is a spelling mistake in the address mentioned on the bill. Also, my first name has been misspelled on the bill as well. The bill only...

SaxonL by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos