Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Voucher codes

Hi I signed up being drawn to the offer of the £140 Amazon voucher in the Black Friday deals it still says pending but was suppose to be active yesterday when emailed they replied apparently virgin media have now said I have purchased the wrong deal ...

Resolved! Confirm 18 month contract.

Hi, could someone advise if I have 18 month contract or a 30 day roll over contract. I spoke with a VM rep yesterday who said that I was out of contract. After checking he found details hadn’t been updated and it was a 30 day roll over contract not a...

stew7019 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are Virgin Media on?

I spoke with Virgin Media this afternoon on What’sApp after receiving my price increase letter and agreed a new price at £34.50 for 6 months and £41 for 12 months after that.I’ve just received the confirmation email telling me that I’ve signed up to ...

daines13 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrade speed to reduce cost

Hi, I recently received notification my bill would increase, I need to reduce costs and want to drop my package from 350 with 02 volt.if I did drop the speed to possibly 125 would I still receive the volt speed increase.hope this makes sense, would l...

IanC64 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order not showing for upgraded broadband

We used the 'myvirginmedia' section of the website to upgrade our package. It gave us a deal of £30 for 250MB fibre broadband and phone line rental, so we signed that and got email confirmation of our order which was due to start 19th March 2023.Howe...

rpd1992 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

netflix

I have just signed up for Netflix on mt virgin account and the email that it has signed me up with it one that i dont have and i have asked that the Acounnt is set for 2 devises and i have been trying to get this on to my Laptop but cat do this as i...

Elliboo by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos