Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon gift voucher

Hi I signed up with virgin media with offer of getting the £80 Amazon gift card.it’s been over 2months. I haven’t received an email from virgin or gift cloud. please advise?thanks

swenny by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to eBilling - Impossible?

Hi,Has anyone else found it impossible to switch to eBilling?The only advice I can find are through links like this: https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1, but I don't have the option of 'My Profile' at the top of the ...

Rskelt by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot get my Virgin medi account number!

Hello,I've signed up to Virgin media broadband recently. However, the email address I signed up with was not correct. I called to correct the email address. I was told that the documents that would usually be sent to the email address would be sent l...

Member1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect new contract information

I hope I can find someone right to resolve my problem here.I received an email regarding a new offer package with a monthly cost of £28.00 for a duration of 18 months on 26th August 2023. A pre-contract document accompanied this email, which includes...

leonsze by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal price question

I just got an email saying to renew my contract for £66 from £54, now on my bills it says that without my discount my package is only £58 so if I don't renew will I only be paying £58 or higher than the £66? was thinking of switching to BT if it goes...

jakus4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP PLEASE? CAN'T CANCEL BROADBAND

Okay, I know other people have been having this problem and I've looked at some of the solutions and it seems like none of it works. I have tried complaining and I have been on call forever and I've been waiting in the chat for over an hour. To give ...

Will my order go through???

I tried to set up a 12 month virgin media contract for a house I'm moving into next month back in July but at that point the current tenants had an ongoing contract so my order was unable to be completed. the outgoing tenants informed me yesterday th...

jemima3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos