Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Incorrect bill

Can someone contact me I need some help in resolving this ,I was restricted service was disconnected completely during this time but my show bundle changes as being charged plus my usual monthly bill amount when it should of been bundle changes CR£46...

Screenshot_20230602-053128.png
Subra87 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong account on app

HelloI set up an account in March. I moved house on Wednesday and the account was accidentally cancelled instead of moved. There is a new router on the way and I have a new account number.I have logged into my app and the account number is still for ...

Emily15 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal time

My partner is the sole named account holder with Virgin and I am wondering whether it would be possible for her to cancel the contract and I sign up to a new contract due to start when hers finishes (assuming she doesn’t get a retention offer)?I can’...

horus66 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area Reference code

Hi, I've rang virgin media helpline to obtain my area reference code which proved to be utterly useless as I cannot verify my details until I've registered online.To do this I need my area reference code for BL1 (Bolton) Please can someone help me on...

AndyB79 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel

I am signed up to virgin, but I am no longer at the property this is linked to. I had to leave do to personal reasons! I am still paying the the bill for this but I need this to stop: I am not willing to let a violent man sit and watch and use someth...

Landline update

I am currently tied into an 18 month contract which expires on January 19th 2024. I have a landline as part of my package which includes Max TV, Broadband (256M) and a landline. I do not use or wish to use a landline so am I able to cancel that optio...