Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM go App - Cannot log in

Because of the numerous issues I had with not being able to log into my webmail for over 2 wks my password etc has been changed numerous times   now can't log into my VM Go App so cannt watch tv  I have tried resetting my password but all get is the ...

Cancelling an Engineer's Visit

I raised a ticket on this forum a couple of weeks ago to get some help for my Mother-In-Law to install the new fibre adapter that she was sent. The person i spoke to from the Virgin Media team offered an engineer to come and fix it in 2 weeks time bu...

Virgin not turning up

Right here goes, I’ve left Virgin, on the 32/5 I get a text to arrange pick up of the equipment. Always on a work day, so I managed to get today 7/7 off, unpaid leave. At 9.30 am another text to say they can’t pick up today! I’ve lost a days wage, i ...

Litchy by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change account after separation

I am moving out of the home I share with my ex partner. The virgin account is in my name, email etc. I want to remove myself from the account and change to his name so he continue with the service. I've been speaking to agents on the chat but it's qu...

My Virginmedia login hanging

Help! We just registered in virgin media but can't login. Whenever I input my login information in any devices (PC/ Ipad/Android phone)/ browser (Safari/Chrome/Firefox), the login will be hanged with the virgin media logo. May I know how to fix this ...

Screenshot_20230705_144917_Chrome.jpg
Jeffchoy by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin not honouring contract

Hi,I set up a new contract via my virgin account in My Virgin Media and received pre contract agreements which I accepted and then got confirmation of new contract. I then subsequently renewed a new O2 contract so that I could keep the volt package, ...

Cjwye by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Offered better deal for new contract , e mail confirming ok but has not been activated , after 4 hours on phone put me on WhatsApp 24 hours later still awaiting an answer very disappointing.