Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Bill query

I got charged extra this month with a message on my bill saying "Looks like you've made some changes this month". I haven't knowingly made any changes, though my landline phone has been switched to an internet line, is the extra charge for this or so...

klaradB by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract price not as agreed

Hi,I had a very short exchange with VM support regarding the recent 2023 price rises (i was told my curent £43 package would rise by £12). VM offered my current package at £34 for the duration of my existing contract.It was very clear:VM -"We can off...

uk338 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account issues

I'm a current customer of over ten years and I either need to cancel or reduce my bill in some way.I have a landline but a while back it broke I never use it so I didn't replace it and I can't remember the number. I don't have my account number as I ...

Boop1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky sports and sky sports HD ?

Hi everyone, it appears on my package I am being charged for sky sports and sky sports HD? I took up an offer and it was not properly put on originally. Is there a way I can check properly?? It’s potentially a lot of money. 

Rich4rd78 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin not honouring contract

hi, i recently upgraded my package through the website, had confirmation email and it says my orders on its way. however its not been actioned and ive not recieved my sim or broadband speed change. ive gone through live chat and rung customer service...

bobh2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account not setup (M63)

I have been with VM for years, but today I'm confronted with my TiVo box telling me there's an issue with my account setup, error M63. It seems to not be letting me do anything much, hasn't recorded scheduled programmes, won't let me record.Not what ...

Re : Voucher

I signed up for a broadband contract in December 2022 and was told that I would receive a voucher of £120 after 120 days of my payment validation.    I have not received any e-mail or update since then.  Could you please look into this. 

Dodo12 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free xbox s 2023

2 week ago I was told it was ready to be delivered by exercise and not long now to wait........so its been 6 week not 4 like promised...I am also going to trading standards about this as it appears to be another scam, if not sorted I'm definitely goi...