Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Error Codes DEF-01 API03

Hi, I am trying to log in and create a new password with My Virgin Media account app but am consistently getting the error codes DEF01 and API03.I have so far completed the following:Cleared the Cache and CookiesOpened the page on another browserOpen...

Re: Sky Sports UHD

I received the same offer 6 June which I accepted immediately and received return email advising would receive further email soon to let me know when added to my package. Not having heard anything,  phoned this evening and was told no record of any s...

Mates Rates ex employee

I'm an ex- Virgin Media employee, who has now retired after 27 years service, moving from my rates to mates rates after 60 days. I'm trying to find out what my new monthly rate will be when I move onto mates rates, but of course customer services are...

I have stopped receiving VAT receipts

Hi,I have been receiving VAT receipts by post, but these have stopped being sent. These are usually sent at the start of each month and allow me to make expense claims for my work.Any help getting the VAT receipts started again would be much apprecia...

ndmoses by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't cancel engineer appointment

Hi,I'm trying to cancel an an engineer appointment that I made when we got a total loss of service yesterday. Services are back up and running now but when I go to the App it doesn't show an option to cancel, only to reschedule. When going to the sam...

Resolved! INSULTING Pricing for loyal customers

I've been a customer for near on six years. Always paid my bill and throughout the years when there have been service issues, have remained loyal and continued my subscription.  However now - I am really quite angry at looking at the differences in p...

ZyxBB_0-1687285650527.png
ZyxBB by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

VM £7 Price Rise

I not sure if I in the correct Forum  Board. Sorry If I am not.I got slight Dementia (Alzheimers) and I forget the odd things.I was paying £49 for 500mb Internet Only. I just found on my bank statement that I'm now paying £56 a month. The £49 a month...

Dennis8 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving Issues

After cancelling my contract back in february Virgin Media are continuing to charge me and haven’t cancelled my contract. I have been in touch a numerous of times over a period of 3 weeks however still no further forward. I am aware this is now effec...