Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: FAO EXECUTIVE RELATIONS No response

I'm having issues with the Executive Team as well.They specifically told me to contact them as a result of multiple issues I've had with Virgin Media lately. The issues have included:Ordering VirginMedia, Bad Customer service, Cancelling VirginMedia,...

Resolved! No Broadband Only packages available?

Well Done VM!!  Phoned this morning to cancel my TV and landline.  "Sorry Sir, we don't have any broadband only packages available for you".  Well sorry VM but instead of losing £55 a month you're now going to lose £110 a month because after 22 years...

Vale46 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media account not loading

My girlfriends virgin media account doesn't seem to be working we can't access it online or any of the apps all login details correct but online she tries to sign in and it just goes to a loading screen and gets stuck it never loads at all, my virgin...

Resolved! Router

Hello, My router and quick start pack is due to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday 12th) but I haven't received any correspondence from you since the end of March. I haven't received a dispatch notice for my router tomorrow. Could someone please check that t...

Caz42 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order placed but

On April 4th 2023 I placed an ordered and signed up for broadband It was for self installation and it suggested a delivery date for the 8th April 2023 . I added my direct debit details, confirmed the contract documents and it said 'we have your order...

Missing Gig1 Order

I have requested the gig1 upgrade offered to me on my virgin media account on the website twice now and received order confirmation emails and precontracts but after that I have never received the router or any activation dates or any further communi...