Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

The grey outside box cover is missing

Hello,I have recently moved into a property and the grey outside Virgin Media box cover is missing, exposing the internal infrastructure to the elements. I have looked online and can’t seem to find a replacement to purchase. Does anyone have any idea...

sgurwin1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: maxit upgrade

Does anyone know how to very simply upgrade from MIXIT to MAXIT? I basically had FULL HOUSE / 350MB broadband and weekend phone, and my bill got so insane I was ending up paying £125 a month. Of course I was never told there are MUCH better deals, bu...

New Deal or Cancel?

I’m a 20+ year long term customer, and I will be out of contract next week. I’ve had an email telling me my current discount expires and my bill will go up to £130 in July, which is a ludicrous amount for what I’m currently getting (M500 +MaxTV with ...

daz28 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

County Court claim

Today following a failure of an engineer to visit and over 100 outages I cancelled the service.The individual advised for me to use the ombudsman but this will not be happening. I will pay the £233 and then claim this back along with fees fro the fai...

Initiale by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No free tv gift

Virgin media deal done in January included a free 43 inch LG 4K smart tv, it’s now June and been 6 months a ton of phone calls with promise of a call back in 72 hours never happened and today a manager again hasn’t called me virgin media customer ser...

No welcome email

I have subscribed today and received confirmation of my order and documentation, but no welcome email so I am not able to create an account on the virginmedia.com page.

GM_L by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Virgin, and having issues.

Hi everyone,I recently joined Virgin media with the fibre to the house and TV/landline/broadband M500 package.The equipment and performance has been fantastic so far, but I have one big and extremely basic issue.I cannot access my account as the numb...

NickP1968 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking advantage of the elderly! :(

What's happened to Virgin Media? They used to be such a good company, who fought to retain their loyal customers. After deciding to leave them due to escalating prices, we were eventually offered a ‘too good to miss’ deal called The Volt. For £44 a m...

sooby1969 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Direct debit

Want to change my direct debit from the bank it comes out of, to new account other bank. Advice please.RegardsJohn Dunn

322967 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos