Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 32 replies
  • 7 kudos

Charge to Wrong Account

My ex and I split up about a year ago and he moved out of the house. The Virgin Media account was in his name for a while after he moved out while we sorted things out. I updated to a new account that is now in my name and have been making payments. ...

Error code

hi I can’t sign into my virgin account and keep getting error code AP103 does anyone know why or what I can do please ? 

Mikki by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retentions

Rang 150 to help a friend cancel her rolling contract, but the “Thinking of leaving us” option seems to have disappeared from the phone menu. Customer Services just kept offering her a different package at a higher price, which isn’t what she wanted....

derryck by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract with Sim query

Hi,My broadband/phone/tv 18 month package deal ended last month for which I was paying £50 a month. Virgin then increased the price to £80 per month. I rang virgin and they gave me a new package with the same internet speed (M125) phone and tv (which...

Unable to log into my account

Every time I try to access "My Virgin Media" I have the same issue.Despite typing in all of the correct details for my account, the website tells me that the details are wrong every time. I know for a fact that I'm typing in the correct email address...

Bill gone up significantly!?

Last month's bill was £94.82. This month's bill, received today, is £108.75!!From what I could see, before your website just stopped working for me, is that it includes an extra £5 for a children's package - which used to be included with our package...

Re: Termination of contract

I cancelled by snail mail and have received a letter saying when my services will be disconnected.However, I have just received a bill for the next month which extends beyond the disconnection date.So don't expect everything to happen automatically w...

nbcaldon by Superfast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos