Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to downgrade packages? Why?

Trying to keep this as simple as possible. I currently have a package £80 a month (out of contract), I get M350, basic TV and telephone.I don’t use the TV and want to remove both it and the telephone from the package.I noticed Virgin are selling a br...

Bill query

I started a new contract on 26 June however I have received an email today with my old contract payment - please can you look into this for me? Thanks 

Resolved! Cancellation Period & Landline Charges

Hi All2 questions that I hope someone can help with.1. Is there a standard cancellation period?2. I don't have a landline phone (physically) and haven't had one in years, but still have to pay a landline charge. Is there an option/way around this?Tha...

RemFan by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access email

Hi there, I am currently a Virgin Media Broadband Customer. I have been trying to access my virginmedia account to no avail. I have been getting billing emails to the secondary email account which I have always had access too but my main virginmedia ...

Shiniija by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix cancelled again!

I extended my contract at the start of last week for another 18 months. The only way this seems possible is to cancel the old contract and start a new one to give all the discounts to make it worth staying with Virgin. This means the Netflix gets can...

Netflix deactivated in error

I received an email from Netflix to state my subscription, which is part of the Volt package has been cancelled. It is now impossible to restart membership  from the set-top box. VM Customer service has been unable to resolve. Netflix customer servic...

Resolved! Staff help needed for elderly person's account

I have been trying to change the contact phone number on my elderly mother's VM account online for several days now (I have Power of Attorney to sort her stuff out). However the "Edit" button feature does not work properly on the website to allow us ...

Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg
jimthing by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid early

After recently joining Virgin i paid my first Bill early. This ended up being a bad decision for some reason as I received an email saying i have not paid my bill. And now my Channels being Turned off. Ive never known anywhere punish you for paying a...

N16ons by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos