Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default removal

Hello there, I have a default on my account from a while ago that I need to pay and clear off my credit report. Can someone please assist me on this?regards  duane 

Duane1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel equipment collection

I can't find the equipment that is being picked up on 19th July, I think it could be in storage, can my collection be cancelled completely and I will find it and return it to you if you could send me a returns bag please

meeshb1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service move

Good evening,Today I went onto the live chat and requested a home move - easy enough so you would thinkanyway fast forward a couple of hours and I’ve had an email from Virgin which is basically a new account set up. New plan set up and that it wasn’t...

Resolved! Roll back contract

I called customer service today to get my free trial of Sky Sports UHD activated. I have one month to go on my contract. I was handled by an agent I could barely understand and ended up being bounced into a new 18 month contract with items I don't wa...

Jonmal by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue Light Card Discount

Hi, I've been using the Blue Light Card Discount now for a couple of years. I've just rung up trying to renew my contract which expires next month. The first person I spoke with had never heard of the Blue Light Card, was put on hold and then cut off...

Srmtors by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online upgrade failed

Hello, I can see there was a similar post regarding this issue and hoping someone can help. I upgraded online and received all the documents via email however it seems to be stuck on the website saying order in progress. I can see on the other post t...

RyqnT by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill credit showing as owed from last month

Hello,Virgin media made an error on my price plan  and applied a reoccurring monthly discount on my account to correct it.my bill last month was £51 however virgin applied a £27 correction. My direct debit went out automatically for £24. I thought gr...

Flash92 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed direct debit payment

Hi so I had an email saying my direct debit didn't go through, so I paid my bill via bank transferBut today I got an email asking for my bill to be paid again and I'm not sure whyI've already paid this month's bill through bank transfer and I don't k...

Can't access account online

I had an account set up by someone else which I then requested be changed to my name. A new account was created with the same terms as the old one. I'm being billed under the new one but when I try to sign in online can only see details of the old on...