Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Customer for 30 years, New contract not processed.

My contract ran out in June 23.  I was sent an email offering a new contract for £66 starting August 2023 for £18mths.I have the paperwork saved online.   I received a letter through the post saying the August payment would be £94 fair enough.   Just...

CarolH by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

grounds for contract termination?

Since March my monthly bill has been incorrect & I've had to contact VM to sort it each month.I'm fed up with this now.Is this enough reason to terminate the contract without penalty?contract runs through august 2024.any advice welcome

robin98 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missold Package

So, I've been out of contract with Virgin Media now since 2017 but a couple of weeks ago, I got an enticing offer to put myself back under contract with 25% off. Seemed like a good idea so I went for it. Bill down from around £147 to about £110. Stil...

MarkJH by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints procedure

I am disgusted by the way Virgin Media contact centre staff treat customers who phone in with an issue. I have 3 complaints ongoing regarding wrong charges, wrong renewal of contract, broadband issues even though I had a technician visit my house to ...

Submitted order with wrong email

Hi,Completely my fault but we submitted an order for broadband and got it confirmed but the email that was inputted was incorrect, we'd like to amend it but we have no way of doing this, all we have is an order reference and a secret passphrase and o...

Wallcop by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non existent customer service

I have tried to call 150 but it keeps cancelling my call.  The chatbot gets me so far but then cuts off.  I am seriously now thinking of cancelling my account and moving to Sky.  I am paying £94 for a service in which I only use broadband.  I very ra...

Future Price rises question

HiA month or so back I started a new contract with VM, I presume it has that April 2024 RPI jargon in the terms that I can't cancel if i'm not happy with the rise.But what about if VM did price rises before that date, I can't quite remember but have ...

mitch84 by Fibre optic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package upgrade

Hello, checking my online account I have noticed I am offered the package from the screenshot attached for a very good price. I am currently on Ultimate Volt package with TNT Sports and Ultimate, Sky Sports and Cinema UHD included and Netflix standar...

IMG_1116.jpeg

Trying to cancel broadband

Hi everyone, due to the cost of living crisis I having to move away on the 30th of this month. The VM contract is still ongoing until the 2nd of November (so approx 2 months left I guess) and I have called VM to request a cancellation.They explained ...