Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Xbox Gift Not Received

Like a worrying number of customers on the Community Forum I joined Virgin with the promise of an Xbox.I signed up  with Virgin on 19 April and transferred over on 8 May from BT. I was told I would receive the Xbox within 4 weeks of the service start...

X box

Had my virgin media Installed on 03/05/23 and chose x box as free gift website says xbox would be despatched 28 days after installation I have no notification at all that the xbox has been despatched. 

steph991 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint to ombudsman

I am preparing a complaint to the ombudsman. As a technical matter is it possible to download all my communications with support on this channel? I notice that it seems that the system only shows one message at a time?Fortunately with Whatsapp I can ...

david365 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this Virgin Sky sports UHD offer real?

Hello David, I have exactly the same problem. I received the email offer 6th june, sky sports uhd for £3 for 18 months, I made the application, received an acknowledgement email on the 8th telling me I would have it real soon but I am still waiting. ...

marba01 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to reduce my package.

I'm wondering if anyone can help, right now we have internet, TV and phone but we never use the TV or phone. I have pointed it out a few times, I have on two occasions asked to have the package reduced and both times it has been like talking to a wal...

Earlster by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint closed but never contacted!!

OK, made a complaint, on 24th June about my emails, and the current problems with it.Was given a reference number : C-240623986 and told that someone would be in touch shortly.Today, 28th my account, under complaints shows that the complaint is close...

HughJarsse by Knows their stuff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos