Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

activate netflix

Have recently taken out new package with VM , Netflix comes free but I can,t sign in . VM supposed to be emailing me a link but nothing as yet , can anyone help 

Resolved! Understanding the TV package

For my TV channels I basically need- Cinema- Sky Sports (+ TNT)My  bill shows- Sky Sports HD Pack- Sky Sports and Cinema Collection- Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD- Maxit TvAm I using (and paying for) more than I need?Thanks     

mikefox by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

conflicting contract renewal letters

I received two contract renewal letters on the same day - one for £58 and the other for 72.50 . The £58 one was in response to me accepting an on line renewal email. I have written 3 letters to Virgin Media complaints as the situation is most confusi...

davidwogg by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I WANT TO CANCEL

I want to cancel my account and have now been waiting to be connected to chat to someone for over 2.5 hours. I am leaving the country and want to cancel my subscription. This is a nightmare trying to get through and it’s simple - I want to cancel it ...

Default removal

Having recently checked my credit file, I was shocked to find I have a default from virgin for an outstanding balance of £20 from 2yrs ago after moving house. I haven’t received any communication regarding this. Please advise how to settle/remove def...