Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

No welcome email

I have ordered a broadband package but have not received a welcome email and therefore do not have an account number to set up my account. I have received pre-contract documents via sms but nothing else. I need to change the order details for my broa...

Jordan07 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to cancel

I have just about had enough,  I'm paying £93 a month for my package and half the time it's not working, you lost my email, my broadband is rubbish and you switched me to o2 which has a worse signal than before, I am sick and tired of resetting my ro...

Binkey1 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

"My Virgin Media" Log in Hanging

HiI am currently unable to log into "My Virgin Media" account and after the log in screen the "logging in"icon just keeps swirling and doesn't progress to the account screen. This is via PC on Wifi.I see on the forums that this appears to be a common...

Bagdan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Tv, Broadband Whatsoever

Hi. I've had issues since middle of Mauy 2022. 1/6/23 technician came out, I need a cable repull. Repull booked, cancelled. Technician came again, still need a repull. Repull rearranged 3 times. No service at all now. Next cable visit booked for 21/7...