Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Return kit problems

I recently left virgin media due to a house move to an area not covered by Virgin.I received a text and email to arrange a date to collect kit from my new house. Date arranged, several reminders to get the kit ready and a text on the collection morni...

grmpy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last name spelt wrong

Hi,I recently purchased a broadband contract . When I received the contract and went to set up my online account, I realised my last name was spelled incorrectly on the contract (Jofe instead of Jose)I had to use the incorrect spelling in order to be...

Vitolas by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desperately need to change package

Hi looking for some help. I need to change my package. It went up £15.. 2 months ago and now its going up another £25 next month. I'm just an unpaid carer so can't pay this. Last time i tried to contact i spent hours on webchat to someone who kept le...

Cancellation for UNUSED router

I ordered a router to an old address thinking I could take it with me to my new house, but the new house didn't have a VM wall socket. I got a real agent on the phone after about 15 tries and he told me I needed to cancel the package and order a new ...

My Bill is incorrect

I have a renegotiated contract with you since 8th March 2023 for £28. I confirmed on the phone that this was not subject to any RPI in April. On my VM Account page, my contract confirms £28.My March and April bills were correct - £28, but then my May...

Still awaiting my account and area code

Hi I’m trying to register online but after joining in April I still don’t have my account number or area code. The only documents I’ve received is the precontract letter nothing since. Then notice you took two months out of my account for the first m...

hayfar by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

On the 5th of October I tried to use your chat service in an attempt ro reduce my package as the price had increased considerably since the end of my contract.I have tried daily since to make contact with you, your phones are never answered, I finall...