Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Been charged to change my direct debit

I have just gone to change my Virgin Media direct debit bank account details. I had to pay a balance of £30 before I could so. I've made this payment (and it's come out of my bank), but it still won't let me change my details and is again asking for ...

abi184 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Call Centre

Today I contacted the call centre based in India, as part of the security questions I was asked to provide my bank sort code which I thought was odd, speaking to the representative I informed I wish to cancel the fibre adaptor for the landline, his i...

andycabs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Credit

I left virgin media in June and received my bill on 30th August 2023 saying I was in credit by £29.54 when can I expect this in my bank account

kaj174 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free gift

Received an email 14 days ago saying my free gift will be here in the next 3 days and to look out for a email from dhl I still haven't received my gift nor have I had a email from dhl

Complaint update

How do you check what the status of your complaint is? The tracker doesn’t work and shows nothing. I initially complained in MAY and it took me raising another complaint for someone to call me back…. when they did try it was stupidly early on a weeke...

Speaking to a human

Customer service for virgin media is absolutely appalling. I added a Lionsgate subscription to my package via my Tivo because I wanted to watch The Great. The series has finished and I want to stop this subscription only but I cannot get hold of a hu...

Resolved! Re: Hub 3 - Red Light

I have the same problem. I have tried switching off for several hours, comes back on red right away and warm at top. Online help useless. Help!! [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

MrMond1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my Netflix.

Recently renewed my account and lost Netflix. The account is on hold pending payment. Suspect that they disconnected it, then reconnected, but I didnt get sent an activation email. Now seem to be trapped in a loop for the last 20 days and noone seems...

CG1957 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Cancel Viaplay

I get you right on all accounts. Virgin Customer services are simply appalling. I've been trying to cancel Viaplay from my account with great difficulty, and when you eventually get through you have to wait for ages and then they blast your ear drums...