Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sky sports UHD offer not honoured.

Hi, On 19/06/23 I was offered Sky sports UHD add on to my current package at a discounted price of £3 pm for eighteen months then it would revert to the normal price of £7 pm. I accepted on 23/06/23 and received a confirmation email the same day. On ...

Briagha by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Homeworks after 1gig upgrade

Good afternoon, I was wondering if someone could help me.Last night I upgraded to 1 gig broadband and was told Homeworks would be included. Is there any way I can confirm that this won't be charged for? The new bill already comes to £70 a month and t...

New contract bill help

Hello I need to contact someone at virgin about my renewed contract. I have tried online chat which is awful to use and just staying on hold on the phone for ages. My agreed contract price which I agreed over the phone was 37. My first bill is 66. I ...

Arronb88 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Verification Email

Hi there, I recently joined Virgin Media and have been trying to access the app and sign in online but nothing is working because I require a verification email that I was not sent (not in spam either). Any help would be appreciated. Alex

Unable to sign-in to vergginmedia.com

To however can help an old man again to sign in to my virgin media account. I seem to have had many problems with my email addresses and I keep messing things up. My fault sorry. I need to set up a brand now email address with gmail.com. Would you pl...

Tomo09 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to sign in to account.

I’ve been unable to get into my VM account online to manage my account (need to change some settings). Once signed in I’m stuck on the loading screen as shown below. I’ve waited up to 10 minutes and still stuck on the same screen. I’ve tried the foll...

IMG_2055.png
Emma2511 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm out of Contract & forced to Cancel

I'm now months out of contract & have just found out I am being moved to a place where there is no possibility of a physical connection with Virgin.I have exhausting breathing & speech issues, how can I cancel my internet connection without suffering...

cree69 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation Fee ?

Recently upgraded my Broadband to 1Gb and was told the activation fee would be waived.Got my bill but see that I have been charged the £35 fee.As I can see from other posts, this has been the case for many who were promised they would not have to pay...