Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract

I have been trying to login to my Virgin account for the past week! As soon as I attempt to go to the login page I get a blank screen! I've tried both Chrome and Edge browsers and updating password but no improvement!! What's going on???????

Contract Renewal Confusion

Hi,I've just entered a new contract as my current contract was set to expire.Got a great deal and was told on the phone that the new contract starts today.All great except the channels I'm expecting to have access to under the new contract still aren...

JoeVM by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to cancel account

Why is it so hard to get on with chat support to cancel my contract? I have been trying for two consecutive days to log on to chat and try to get hold of someone real to sort out my cancellation but I've been tossed movers teams only in a few minutes...

qian by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messed UP order

On Saturday I have changed my service with Virgin Media - keeping broadband as it it, adding O2 sim - reducing monthly bill by £20. All good on a paper, unfortunately as soon as I was contacted by delivery company Yodel I've realized my address was c...

zen2 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of my contract after 30 years

I’ve been with Virgin, before that Telewest, so 30 years, my contract was due to end today (27 July). I gave notice on 25 June and it was very difficult to get to that point. I was told I’d be penalised for leaving 2 days early. I was so frustrated b...

lizzie43 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV package incorrectly changed

Hi allWe recently renewed our contract (at Virgin Media's request) keeping our existing packages.On Tuesday 25th July we realised many of our TV channels had disappeared asking us to subscribe to them.  I rang 150 and spoke to someone who did not see...

Virgin Media not honouring contract

Has anyone else had issues with Virgin  Media not honouring a new contract?? Back in March, Virgin Media was set to put up my monthly cost from £76 to £90 a month for the remaining term of my contract - six months. Rang them up, got a great deal and ...

DexterF by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos