Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Paid early

After recently joining Virgin i paid my first Bill early. This ended up being a bad decision for some reason as I received an email saying i have not paid my bill. And now my Channels being Turned off. Ive never known anywhere punish you for paying a...

N16ons by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent My Virgin Media account login trouble

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with signing into my, My Virgin Media account, I have been unable to login or change my password. I tried contact the support team, but the call won't go through, neither the chat bot. I have see...

Salarb54 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Sign into the Virgin media Site

Cannot Sign into Virgin media site, every time it just shows the infinity sign.Have tried different browsers, clearing history, the mobile App and changing my email address all to no avail.Have posted under other threads but it seems you have to crea...

Soundy_0-1688659635919.png
Soundy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old account still showing

I’ve recently rejoined virgin broadband but when I log into my account it’s still showing my old account at a different address and I can’t access my new account. Any advice?

vusty by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre Contract

To Whom is may concern, I received phone calls from the sales team in the Philippines, a advisor called Dennis.  He sent me pre contract documents and after going through them I would like to take this offer up. How do I do it? Who do I contact?Any h...